NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, October 31, 2019

TOOJAY'S DELI, BAKERY AND RESTAURANT - TAMPA, FLORIDA

TOOJAY'S DELI, BAKERY AND RESTAURANT
TAMPA, FLORIDA

Cannot remember what Toojay's we visited while in Tampa.  There are several and I have no idea where this was.  Just wanted to try something that we do not have in Hawaii so we gave it a try.  I loved this little Deli and Restaurant and wish we had one in Hawaii.  Toojay's is one of the reasons I returned from the mainland weighing eight pounds heavier then when I left.  I saw the Deli Dogs with Pastrami and Cole Slaw and thought they looked great.  Said to myself that I would eat one and give one to my friend who I was dining with.  After one bite, I ended up eating both Hot Dogs.  These were so delicious!

TOOJAY'S DELI BAKERY AND RESTAURANT



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback