NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, July 25, 2020

AGOSTINOS PIZZA

AGOSTINOS PIZZA TRUCK
SOMEWHERE IN HONOLULU


I saw an Instagram post from Agostinos Pizza.  Funny because I have been craving pizza but do not like Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns or any other pizza joints in town.  I loved Mama Manoa pizza and miss it.  Wish we did not have to close it down.  Not being able to find good pizza in Honolulu, I have recently shipped pies in from New York and Atlanta.  Then I see this photo of a  Agostinos pizza just the way I like it with a thin and crispy crust.  Found that they were on Cooke Street near my Wife's office. Asked her to grab a pizza on her way home.  She went there and they politely told her there was a two hour wait for the pizzas due to backlog of orders.  Rather than leave empty handed, she placed an order and had her Sister pick it up two hours later.  She then met her Sister later that night to pick up the pizza.  This means we tried the pizza the next day and not fresh off the truck.  We re-heated the pizza in a pan and it tasted great.  Loved the crust and toppings but could not really taste the sauce.  Don't know if this is from eating a day after the pizza was cooked or if the sauce is just bland.  Need to try a pizza right out of the truck but right now this is one of my favorite pizzas in Honolulu and I am definitely going to find them and go back again.

AGOSTINOS SAUSAGE AND PEPPERONI PIZZA
THIN AND CRISPY CRUST
AGOSTINOS PIZZA MENU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback