NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, December 11, 2022

MARIPOSA

Blessed to enjoy dinner at Mariposa with my gals.  So nice to have Keli home for the holidays.
We started the evening with an incredible sunset from the restaurant lanai.  After that I went straight for a nice glass of Chardonnay followed up with Ahi Poke.  The Poke was fresh and served with a delicious sauce.  Entire family loved it and Keli literally licked the bowl clean.  The Corn Chowder was loved by my Wife but I found it had very little flavor.  Added a bunch of Tabasco Sauce which helped.  I went for the Crab Salad which is one of my favorite salads on the Island.  My Wife had the Special Seafood Salad which looked terrible and she said was terrible.  My Daughter enjoyed the Kalbi (no photo) which was served with lettuce for wraps.  I tried it and it was delicious.  My Wife was disappointed that they do not serve the Consume and Popovers at night.  The waiter said they only serve during the day.  Crazy!

MARIPOSA AT NEIMAN MARCUS

MARIPOSA MENU

MONTHLY SPECIALS

CORN CHOWDER

POKE

LOCAL SEAFOOD SALAD

CRAB SALAD

HAPPY TO BE WITH MY GALS

MARIPOSA MEMORIES

BEAUTIFUL SUNSET FROM MARIPOSA LANAI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback