NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

604 CLUBHOUSE - LEILEHUA GOLF COURSE

604 CLUBHOUSE
LEILEHUA GOLF COURSE
199 LEILEHUA GOLF COURSE ROAD
WAHIAWA, HI
808-210-3604

Loved lunch at the 604 Clubhouse at Leilehua Golf Course.  While I did not golf, I did enjoy the food here.  Loved the Ahi Club Sandwich which was one of the best on Oahu.  Large piece of perfectly cooked fresh Ahi with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Bacon on a delicious buttered bun.  Also liked the Ahi Tataki and Calamari with Peppers.  The Peppers in the Calamari made this better than most places and the only thing I would change is the dipping sauce.  Think it was just mayonnaise.  I actually poured Tabasco on my plate and dipped the Calamari in it. Good service too so I definitely will come back.

604 CLUBHOUSE 


LOCATED AT LEILEHUA GOLF COURSE


604 CLUBHOUSE MENU


AHI TATAKI

CALAMARI

AHI CLUBHOUSE SANDWICH

ONE OF MY FAVE AHI SANDWICHES IN HAWAII

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback