NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, January 25, 2024

SPICY RIGATONI ALLA VODKA

DINNER AT HOME

I absolutely killed this recipe for Penne Alla Vodka.  It was perfect and delicious.  Totally restaurant quality.  I did the flaming vodka thing and added Calibrian Chiles, Pecorino Cheese, Chili Flakes, Garlic, Onion, Cream, Parmesan and Basil.  So good that I will post the recipe and step by step instructions next time I make this.  Served with a light and fresh Caprese Salad with Balsamic Glaze.  Oh...I loved this dinner so much!
Click link below to get my recipe for Spicy Rigatoni Alla Vodka;

SPICY RIGATONI  ALLA VODKA 

CAPRESE SALAD FIRST COURSE

RESTAURANT QUALITY AT HOME

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback