NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

DREW GOES ON LOW FAT DIET

DREW'S NEW LOW FAT DIET
June 2008

Well, all the eating out has caught up with me.  Gained too much weight.  Went on a low fat diet two weeks ago.  This means that I have not been out to many restaurants lately.  I will be blogging about the diet in the days and weeks to come.  So far I have dropped 5 pounds.  Eating really good and healthy meals that contain very little fat content.  When dining out I have been sticking to vegetables, fish and of course the Subway subs that contain less than 5 grams of fat and are around 300 calories.  When you load these subs up with fresh veggies the are quite filling.
More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback