NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

RUBY'S DINER


RUBY'S DINER
Kahului, Maui

I was a bit skeptical when my friend recommended that we meet at Ruby's Diner for lunch.  Here we go with another 50's style diner with lousy food and corny service.  I was dead wrong.  Both the food and service were great at Ruby's.  I enjoyed the fish tacos.  They were huge and filling.  Totally surprised me and my guests.  The menu here is large and diverse and the prices are not too bad for Maui.  Since our entire table ordered the fish tacos (it was Ash Wednesday) I cannot comment on the other menu items.  I do know that we will return to Ruby's again the next time I do business in Kahului, Maui.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback