NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, May 31, 2010

TEDDY'S BIGGER BURGER



TEDDY'S BIGGER BURGER
HAWAII KAI

After taking on the burgers at The Counter and Burgers on the Edge, we decided to try an old Hawaii favorite that we had not been to in many many years. I don't remember the last time I ate at Teddy's. Must not have been impressed. This time I was in burger mode having sampled more burgers in the past few months than I have probably ate in the past two years. I ordered the Teddy's Burger with lettuce, tomato, grilled onion, pickles, sauce and ketchup ($4.69). Add a slice of cheese ($1) and you have the All American Burger for Memorial Day. My 5 oz burger was delicious. The bun was soft. The charbroiled burger cooked perfectly and then fresh lettuce, tomato, pickles and onion. You can actually taste the ingredients and the cheese. Teddy's also adds their special sauce which is like Thousand Island Dressing. Not too much. Just enough to give the burger some additional flavor. This is a really good burger. I like Teddy's and will return when I am in the mood for a large, fresh burger. This may be a few months away as I will go back on my diet after a trip to California next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback