NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, February 5, 2015

BBQ CHICKEN SANDWICH

BBQ CHICKEN SANDWICH
DINNER AT HOME

Taking a look in the refrigerator and had to come up with a dinner with with some buns we had leftover.  Thinking sandwiches, I went to the freezer and pulled out some Chicken Thighs.  Since we had both purple and regular cabbage I went for a BBQ Chicken Sandwich with Cole Slaw.  I made some small Sliders for my daughter and the larger sandwiches for me and the wife.   Result was delicious.  To cook the chicken I grilled the thighs on a grill pan and then finished in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.  Pulled all of the chicken off the bones and placed them in a pot and mixed in BBQ Sauce.  Heated and placed chicken on bun and topped with Cole Slaw and Pickles.  These sandwiches were a big hit with my girls and me.

BBQ CHICKEN AND SLAW SLIDERS
BBQ CHICKEN AND COLE SLAW SANDWICH WITH PICKLES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback