NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

WHAT I SAW TODAY

WHAT I SAW TODAY
HONOLULU, HAWAII

I know this is a food blog but I decided to switch it up a bit and give my readers a real taste of 
Hawaii by showing some non food stuff that may be taken for granted at times.  Hawaii is truly paradise and as I took an early evening walk on this day I found myself noticing the beautiful flowers that are all around my neighborhood.  I actually slowed down and just took in the flowers.  I took a photo of the beautiful Plumeria below and then decided to take a few more photos as I walked down the street.  I was really amazed with the beauty and colors of the flowers that surround my life every single day.  Just never took the time to notice them until now.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback