NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, February 1, 2015

SUPER BOWL PARTY AT HOME

SUPER BOWL PARTY
AT HOME

Always like to watch big games at home on my widescreen as I am not a big bar guy and don't really enjoy going to parties for sporting events.  Just like staying at home and cooking with my girls.  Our Super Bowl party was for three.  Dad, Mom and Daughter.  While Mom did laundry, cleaned and really only stopped to watch the half time show my daughter worked on a homework project and caught parts of the game with Dad.  She did stop to mow down two hot dogs and a Root Beer Float.
I cooked up some homemade Spicy Chili and Hot Wings.  Chili came out really good.  I used combination of Ground Turkey and some Cubed Beef with lots of jalapeƱo, tomatoes and spices.  My Chicken Wings were baked in the oven and then mixed in combination of butter and Frank's Hot Sauce.  Served up with some Blue Cheese Dressing, carrots and celery.  Was ready to serve up some Nachos but just did not have any room in the tummy after eating a Dog, Wings and Chili.  The game goes on while the Wife takes a nap and my daughter finishes her school project.  Not a bad day in paradise.  I am one lucky guy.

HOT DOG, CHICKEN WINGS AND AN ICE COLD BEER
I LOVE HOT DOGS WITH MUSTARD, RELISH AND ONIONS
SPICY HOT WINGS
HOMEMADE CHILI
HOT CHICKEN WINGS WITH BLUE CHEESE DRESSING, CARROTS AND CELERY
FINISHED THE EVENING WITH A CHILI DOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback