NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

SUGAR AND SPICE CUPCAKE CO

SUGAR AND SPICE CUPCAKE CO
OAHU, HAWAII FOOD TRUCK
301-676-1342

I am not a big Cupcake guy but when I laid my eyes on Sugar and Spice Cupcakes at a local Farmers Market there was something inside me saying buy one.  The French Toast with Bacon caught my eye but I walked away with a Chocolate and Strawberry, Smores and Chocolate Peanut Butter too.  These Cupcakes look amazing.  For presentation I give them a 10.  I gave the Cupcakes high marks for flavor too but my Wife said they were just "average".  To me they were great!  Loved the French Toast with Bacon the best.  Would not mind downing one of these everyday for breakfast.

FRENCH TOAST WITH BACON

SUGAR AND SPICE CUPCAKE COMPANY
CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRY
SMORES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback