NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

KFC NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN

KFC NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN
LUNCH AT MY DESK

So weird to be watching the Travel Channel and seeing a segment on Nashville Hot Fried Chicken.
I had visited Nashville and did not try what looks to be like some of the best chicken on the planet.
I sat there and watched and dreamed of going back to Nashville to try several Hot Chicken restaurants.  Low and behold I log into my computer and an ad pops up for the stuff the very next day.  Turns out that Kentucky Fried Chicken is offering Nashville Hot Chicken for a limited time.  I rallied m coworkers and we all ordered the chicken.  Started with the small slider style sandwich which were $2.19 each.  Probably a buck on the mainland.  From the first bite I loved this chicken.  Devoured the sandwich in two or three bites and then moved onto the 2 Piece Basket served with Cole Slaw and a Biscuit ($7.49).  Loved the flavor of the chicken and it did have some heat.  Really good chicken.  Everyone in my office agreed so we will be back again for Nashville Hot Chicken at KFC.

NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN SANDWICH
2 PIECE NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN BOX
KFC NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback