NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, January 27, 2020

AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS

AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS
DINNER AT HOME

We received an Air Fryer for Christmas.  While I have seen these devices advertised it never dawned on me to go out and buy one.  Put it to the test with some Chicken Wings and they came out great.
Used only a teaspoon of oil and the Wings came out crispy on the outside.  I seasoned the Wings with Lemon Pepper and Cajun Seasonings before putting them in the Fryer for 25 minutes.  Removed from fryer and tossed in a mixture of Franks Hot Sauce and Butter that I had simmered on the stove.
Next I made French Fries and they came out crispy and cooked to perfection too!  I am sold on our Air Fryer and can recommend them now.

BUFFALO WINGS COOKED IN AIR FRYER


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback