NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, January 27, 2020

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN
KAHALA MALL
4211 WAIALAE AVE
HONOLULU, HI 96816
808-737-9446
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday/Sunday 10:30AM - 10:00PM / Fri and Sat 10:30AM - 11PM
www.cpk.com/Location/Details/Kahala-Mall
www.yelp.com/biz/california-pizza-kitchen-at-kahala-mall-honolulu-4
www.facebook.com/CPKkahalamall/
www.instagram.com/cpk/?hl=en

Yet another visit to CPK.  My Wife and Daughter love this place.  While always good I would have preferred to try a new place.  Gotta keep my girls happy so I joined them for lunch and ordered the same old thing; BBQ Chicken Pizza.  I love this pizza but it seems it has gotten smaller and they put less chicken on the pizza.  Pizza was good but they only put cilantro on one side.  My Wife enjoyed the Chicken Picatta and my Daughter had the Spaghetti Bolognese for the millionth time.

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN









BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
CHICKEN PICATTA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback