NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, January 30, 2020

STREET BURGER - KAUAI

STREET BURGER
4-369 KUHIO HWY
KAPAA, HI. 96746
808-212-1555
HOURS:  Tuesday through Saturday 11AM - 10PM
                 Closed Sunday and Monday
https://streetburgerkauai.com
www.yelp.com/biz/street-burger-kapaa
www.facebook.com/streetburgerkauai/
www.instagram.com/streetburgerkauai/?hl=en

Made it back to Street Burger on Kauai and was not disappointed.  Once again was blown away by the Texas Poutine Fries and Cheeseburger.  The Poutine Fries are topped with meaty Texas Chili, Cheese, Fried Onions and a Poached Egg.  So delicious but makes it hard to eat more fries that come with your burger.  I ordered the standard Cheeseburger and loved it.  Took a bit of work to get the burger in my mouth.  Pretty thick with the beef, lettuce, tomato and onion.  I told myself I would only eat half of the burger but it was so good I kept taking more bites.  Told myself I would not eat any of the fries that came with the burger but they were so good that I kept picking at them.
Click link below to view previous post on Street Burger;
https://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2019/02/street-burger-kauai.html

TEXAS POUTINE FRIES
CHEESEBURGER WITH FRIES
DELICIOUS BURGER ON KAUAI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback