NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, February 16, 2020

DORAKU TAKE OUT

DORAKU
DINNER AT HOME

I had reservations at Morimoto Asia for my Wife's birthday but after a day of sightseeing with family and a big lunch she asked me to cancel our reservation so we could stay home.  Without her knowing, I jumped on BiteSquad and ordered Sushi from Doraku to be delivered promptly at 7PM.  Doraku and BiteSquad delivered on time and the food was great.  I just had to plate the dishes so they were not served in the plastic containers.  Actually was a great evening followed by an old movie.
Click links below to view previous posts on Doraku;

DORAKU TAKE OUT AT HOME
MISO SOUP
HAMACHI CARPACCIO
 ULTIMATE SPICY TUNA ROLL
HAMACHI GARLIC ROLL (LEFT) AND BLACK PEPPERED AHI ROLL (RIGHT)
 GOD OF FIRE "KAGU-TSUCHI" ROLL
GRILLED HAMACHI KAMA

1 comment:

Please leave your comments and feedback