NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, February 10, 2020

SHREDDED CHICKEN AND BEAN TOSTADAS

SHREDDED CHICKEN AND BEAN TOSTADAS
DINNER AT HOME

Last week was my week with my Wife cooking some of my favorite meals.  This week is her week so I asked her what she wanted for dinner.  We had half of a Rotisserie Chicken in the refrigerator and she said to make something using the Chicken so she could empty the fridge.  I made Shredded Chicken and Bean Tostadas which we both love.  Fried the Corn Tortillas and then covered it with heated Refried Beans.  Added a layer of Shredded Chicken that I hand shredded from the breast meat.  I sauted the chicken with Mexican Stewed Tomatoes and Green Chilis to add flavor.  Topped with Lettuce, Cheese and fresh Pico de Gallo.  Delicious!

SHREDDED CHICKEN AND BEAN TOSTADA

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post! I am really impressed with your efforts and really pleased to visit this post. go here

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback