NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, February 1, 2020

WAOLANI WINDOWS

WAOLANI WINDOWS
OAHU COUNTRYCLUB
150 COUNTRY CLUB ROAD
HONOLULU, HI. 96817
808-595-6331
www.oahucountryclub.com

We made our way back to Waolani Windows because it will close in a few weeks for renovation.
Found that the number of menu items had been reduced a bit but pretty much the same.  We started with Sashimi which we requested be cut thin.  Normally when we order this the slices are really thick which we do not like for Sashimi.  The waitress and kitchen made sure it was perfect to our liking.
The Sashimi was fresh and the thin slices melted in your mouth.  Wish I would have ordered another order of this.  My Wife enjoyed the Caesar Salad and I had the Chopped Salad with Egg, Bacon and Avocado.  Delicious salad but a bit over dressed with the Green Goddess dressing.  I ordered the Beef Filet which was cooked to a medium rare and perfectly seasoned.  Delicious!  
Click links below to view previous posts on Waolani Windows;

SASHIMI
CAESAR SALAD
CHOPPED SALAD
PAN SEARED ONAGA
BEEF FILET
NICE DATE NIGHT AT OAHU COUNTRY CLUB

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect restaurant for a family vacation. The foods are

    delicious I wanna try to eat those kinds of foods. I hope that

    foods are affordable so that I can try to eat all those foods

    with my family. Thanks for this blog. I read the whole blog

    and I learned a lot from this blog. I hope you post more blogs

    for us.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback