NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, December 4, 2021

MEG'S DRIVE IN

MEGS DRIVE INN
743 WAIAKAMILO ROAD
HONOLULU, HI  96817
808-845-3943
HOURS: Monday thru Saturday 5:30 AM - 8:30 PM / Closed Sunday

Sad to learn that Meg's Drive In is closing.  This place is an institution in Kalihi and only steps from my office.  It is one of our offices "go to" places for a quick lunch and used often to serve quests in our training classes.  I am not a big fan of Hawaii Plate Lunches which Meg's is known for, but I always enjoy the Chef Salad, Chinese Steamed Fish and Salmon.  

MEG'S DRIVE IN CHEF SALAD

THE CLOSING OF MEG'S IN KALIHI.  SAD!




1 comment:

  1. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post.
    Hawaii

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback