NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, February 13, 2022

MARIPOSA AT NEIMAN MARCUS

MARIPOSA
NEIMAN MARCUS
ALA MOANA CENTER
1450 ALA MOANA BLVD
HONOLULU, HI 96814
808-951-3420

I enjoyed lunch earlier in the week at Mariposa and was so impressed with the food and service that I went back for Sunday Brunch with my Wife.  Once again I ordered the Beet and Burrata Salad which is delicious.  For my entree I went with the Butter Poached Lobster Risotto.  There was a lot of Lobster in the Risotto and it was packed with flavor.  I wanted to eat the entire plate but tried to keep the carbs down and only ate about 1/4 of the dish.  My Wife loved the Chicken Milanese and especially the Orzo with Pesto and Marinara Sauce.
Service again was fantastic.  When we left my Wife commented how great the service and food was and that she doesn't remember it ever being that good.  I said that is what I thought when I ate here a few days ago. 
Click link below to view previous post on Mariposa;

MARIPOSA AT NEIMAN MARCUS

ELEVATOR ALLOWS YOU TO SKIP THE STORE

BRIGHT AND LIGHT DELIGHT

OUTDOOR LANAI SEATING

LANAI TABLE FOR TWO PLEASE

GREAT OCEAN AND ALA MOANA PARK VIEW

MARIPOSA LUNCH MENU

ADDICTING POPOVERS 

DELICIOUS CHICKEN BROTH

BEETS AND BURRATA SERVED WITH TOASTED BREAD

DELICIOUS BEETS WITH PESTO AND BALSAMIC 

BUTTER POACHED LOBSTER RISOTTO

CHICKEN MILANESE

BRUNCH AT MARIPOSA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback