NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

VINTAGE WINE BAR - SAN JOSE, CA

VINTAGE WINE BAR
SANTANA ROW
368 SANTANA ROW
SAN JOSE, CA 95128
408-985-9463
HOURS:  Daily 11:30AM - 10PM

I love the Vintage Wine Bar on Santana Row.  We call it going to the "Church" because the front of the restaurant looks like an old church.  When I tell my Wife and Daughter that I am going to church they know where to find me.  Love sitting on the outdoor patio and enjoying a glass of wine and sometimes a little cheese.  Great place to relax and take in a little people watching on Santana Row.
Click link below to view previous post on Vintage Wine Bar;


VINTAGE WINE BAR ON SANTANA ROW

WE CALL THIS PLACE "THE CHURCH"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback