NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, June 11, 2022

ARANCINO AT THE KAHALA

ARANCINO AT THE KAHALA
KAHALA HOTEL & RESORT
5000 KAHALA AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI  96816
808-380-4400

It used to be when people asked me what my favorite restaurant was in Honolulu, I would pause and think for a long time.  Now without a pause I would say Arancino at The Kahala.
Absolutely love the food here.  The Ebi Caviar and Carbonara with Truffles is all I need to be happy, but the Pizza, Uni Pasta and most everything else here makes me happy too.  Always leave Arancino happy and satisfied which I cannot say for 90% of the restaurants we visit.
My Wife absolutely loves the Tasting Menu and she always gets the Uni Pasta and Lobster Bisque.  The Lobster Bisque is the best on the Island.  My former trainer and her boyfriend joined us on this night.  They are moving to Florida and will be greatly missed.  

ARANCINO AT THE KAHALA

ARANCINO TASTING MENU

ARANCINO MENU



EBI WITH CAVIAR

CAVIAR ON TOP AND RAW SHRIMP ON BOTTOM

BAGNA COUDA

PIZZA TRE PORCELLINI

FRESH SHAVED TRUFFLES FOR THE CARBONARA

SPAGHETTI ALLA CARBONARA WITH TRUFFLES

CARBONARA WITH EGG YOLK AND TRUFFLES

SPAGHETTI AI RICCI DI MARI

TAGLIATELLE AI FRUTTI DI MARI

TAGLIATELLE ALLA BOLOGNESE

ANOTHER AMAZING DINNER AT ARANCINO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback