NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, September 12, 2022

ET AL.

ET AL.
4210 WAIALAE AVE
HONOLULU, HI 96816
808-732-2144

Blessed to be able to spend a day with just me and my Daughter.  We cruised around the South Shore of Oahu and visited a friend in Kailua.  Coming home and we decided to have brunch at Et Al in Kahala.  Food and service were great.  The Fresh Shucked Oysters were tasty and my Daughter loved them.  I had the Maui Beet Salad and loved it.  The Et Al Chopped Salad was devoured by Keli.  We shared the Hamakua Mushroom Risotto which was absolutely delicious.  I will return again just for this.
Click link below to view previous post on Et Al;

FRESH SHUCKED OYSTERS

MAUI BEET SALAD

ET AL CHOPPED SALAD

HAMAKUA MUSHROOM RISOTTO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback