NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, May 7, 2023

ROY'S WAIKIKI

ROY'S WAIKIKI
226 LEWERS STREET
HONOLULU, HI
808-923-7697

We did a staycation at our Waikiki Beach Walk condominium to get an idea of what our guests  feel when staying there.  We walked our dog around Waikiki stopping at a few eateries, checked out the beach and dropped into Roy's Waikiki to catch the end of the Lakers game and have a drink.  I settled in with a crisp chardonnay on a warm Hawaii evening.  My Wife boozed it up with a Plantation Iced Tea.  The gentlemen down the bar had ordered the Ribs and I could see my Wife zeroing in on them with her eyes.  A few minutes later she said "let's get the Ribs, I'm hungry".  Whatever you want dear was my answer.  The beautiful glazed Ribs arrived stacked and she dug in.  I was still full from Sushi and Pizza so I happily consumed another vino and let her enjoy the delicious Ribs.  Food and service are really good here.  You can order the entire Roy's menu while sitting at the bar.  Great spot in Waikiki!

ROY'S WAIKIKI

WHEN IT'S LIGHT - I DRINK WHITE

AN EVENING IN WAIKIKI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback