NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, October 8, 2023

BALE SANDWICH

DINNER AT HOME

Seems like every time we return from a trip abroad, the family craves Pho and a Bahn Mi Sandwich.  Bale is our go to place and the Bahn Mi here is the BEST!  I always order the Special Sandwich with Cheese, no mayo with extra veggies.  The Hawaii Kai Bale does it perfectly and makes what I think is the Best Bahn Mi in Honolulu.  My Daughter loves the Beef Ball Pho and I go for the Rare Steak Pho.  Always enjoy the Spring Rolls too.  This is one of my favorite spots in Hawaii.

BALE SANDWICH

MY FAVE BAHN MI

FIXINS FOR PHO

BEEF BALL PHO

SPRING ROLLS

DELICIOUS SPRING ROLLS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback