NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, October 22, 2023

HAWAIIAN AIRLINES - HONOLULU TO LAS VEGAS

Took the red eye from Honolulu to Las Vegas.  The flight leaves like at 10pm and arrives in Las Vegas around 10am.  I planned ahead and scheduled an early check in at my hotel.  Don't remember much about the flight because I fell asleep until about one hour before we landed.
I call that a great flight!

ONE OF THESE AND I WAS SLEEPING

PLANE TOOK OFF AND I WAS OUT COLD

FIRST CLASS MENU

NEVER WOKE UP TO EAT

 

1 comment:

  1. It's a Wonderful Blog! If you are going to travel with an infant on Hawaiian Airlines, then It is important to be aware of the Hawaiian Airlines Infant Policy. so, Read our blog to get updated with Hawaiian Airlines Infant Policy and make your Flight journey easy to travel. Visit Now

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback