NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

CAPRIOTTI'S SANDWICH SHOP

CAPRIOTTI'S SANDWICH SHOP
KU'ONO MARKETPLACE
4210 WAIALAE AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI
808-739-0960

I like the Italian Sandwich at Capriotti's.  Think this was my third one since they opened in Kahala.  I got my order down now with extra onions, vinegar and oil, jalapeƱo peppers and spicy mustard.  Only complaint was we waited over 20 minutes for our sandwiches.  Staff very friendly though and offered apologies.  My Wife ordered the Sausage Sandwich and was not that impressed.  I tried it and liked it.  A Medium sandwich here will set you back almost $20 so I usually eat half one day and half the next.

CAPRIOTTI'S SANDWICH SHOP - ORIGINAL ITALIAN 

SAUSAGE SANDWICH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback