NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

JUANITAS TACO SHOP - ENCINITAS

JUANITA'S TACO SHOP
ENCINITAS, CA

Wow what a treat to go back to my favorite taco shop in San Diego. I have been loving Juanita's for over twenty years. Like Rubio's, it is one of the places nearest and dearest to my heart in San Diego. My wife absolutely loves Jaunita's. She confirms my opinion that this place has the best carne asada burritos on the planet. Also the best rolled tacos with guacamole. The burritos here are filled with a pound or more of meat. Then covered in guacamole and pico. You add some hot sauce and BOOM - this is the BOMB. The absolute burrito bomb. Nothing can compare. Everything is good here. It is truly one of the amazing grind places of my life. The place has not changed a bit in twenty years. They still have hot carrots with jalepenos on the counter. Eat as much as you want for free. I always fill up a bag of the carrots. Hot and spicy and delicious.
THIS IS A TASTE OF HAWAII ALL TIME FAVORITE HALL OF FAME.
Links and video to more posts on Juanitas Taco Shop below:
http://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2011/04/juanitas-taco-shop-encinitas.html
http://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2012/10/juanitas-taco-shop-encinitas-california.html









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback