NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

ANDIAMO RESTAURANT - LOS ANGELES HILTON

ANDIAMO ITALIAN RESTAURANT
HILTON HOTEL - LOS ANGELES AIRPORT


When you fly into Los Angeles and fly out the next day you have no choice but to eat at the hotel where you are staying. Upon arrival to Los Angeles I joined some vendors for a very enjoyable dinner at Andiamo at the Hilton. I started with the Classic Caesar Salad. Crisp lettuce and not overly dressed the way I like it. For my entree I enjoyed pasta with prawns, mushrooms and spicy marinara sauce. The prawns were huge. Probably 6 large pieces. I could barely get down three. I liked the sauce but really did not think that the mushrooms fit the dish. This was a large dish of pasta. Probably enough for two. I got through about half. The best thing about this dinner was the company and wine. Great dinner and conversation.



















1 comment:

  1. Very nice blоg poѕt. I absolutely apρrecіate
    this site. Ϲοntinue the goоd
    worκ!
    Also see my web page > Car Rental Maui

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback