NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, July 5, 2010

STEAK AND LOBSTER DINNER

DINNER WITH FRIENDS
HOME

Shirley cooked up some magnificent lobster tails for my friend Greg, his lovely gal Yuko and daughter Paris. I have known Greg for twenty years and it is amazing to see us now with daughters that are 9 and 12 years old. Wow...how the time has passed so fast.  Our dinner began with a light and refreshing calamari salad with cucumber, onion, tomato, fresh mint and a balsamic vinegar dressing. This is a great salad. Shirley is the master of cooking steak and lobster. Her presentations are also fantastic. These large lobster tails were served up with garlic mashed potatoes and french green beans with shallots and bacon. This was the monster meal. I was so full that I could not finish my lobster meat.

WATCH THE VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback