NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

J.W'S STEAKHOUSE - LOS ANGELES MARRIOTT

J.W.'S STEAKHOUSE
LOS ANGELES MARRIOTT HOTEL

During a very recent and quick visit to Los Angeles on business I was treated to a delicious steak dinner at J.W.'s at the Marriott. This hotel was located next door to the Hilton where we were staying. Both hotels are at the L.A. Airport. I ordered the bone in rib eye cooked medium rare. The steak was large and perfectly cooked. Not a lot of taste. Actually needed salt. The saving grace was the grilled onions that are served with the steak. These little onions were sweet and coupled with the steak made the dish. For my starter I tried the Lobster Bisque soup. It was so so. Not much flavor again. I liked the open kitchen where you can watch the chef cook your steak. I was quite amazed that one cook was turning out dozens of steaks on time and cooked correctly. The place was busy and everything seemed calm.


















1 comment:

  1. This restaurant looks so delicious! My husband and I are always trying to find new Los Angeles steak houses to eat at when we visit, and I really want to try this one out. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback