NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PAPPARDELLE WITH MUSHROOMS - INSPIRED BY MALTO MARIO

DINNER AT HOME
INSPIRED BY MALTO MARIO

After enjoying an incredible meal at Babbo in New York, I decided to try to replicate one of our favorite dishes.  Pappardelle with Mushrooms in Butter Sauce, Sage and Thyme.  I used Oyster Mushrooms that were grown locally.  This is such a simple and delicious dish.  My version came out fantastic.  Tasted incredible.  For our salad, I used locally grown lettuce, fresh green beans, yellow sunburst squash and marinated beets with a red wine vinegar dressing.  This was also pretty good.          I blanched the beans and squash and then pan roasted them.

PAPPARDELLE PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS IN BUTTER SAUCE
BIB LETTUCE SALAD WITH BEETS AND GREEN BEANS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback