NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, December 20, 2019

KFC CHICKEN AND WAFFLES

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN AND WAFFLES
SOMEWHERE IN HONOLULU

Really was craving Chicken and Waffles when I saw them advertised at Kentucky Fried Chicken.  I wanted the Nashville Hot Fried Chicken but my office for some reason got me the Nashville Hot Chicken Tenders.  I was kind of bummed that only one small Waffle was in the box.  Thought there should be at least two.  The Chicken was good and the Nashville Hot had a kick.  Not too spicy but enough to get your attention.  The Waffle was a bit bland but with Syrup it tasted ok.  I was not too impressed with this meal but I want to go back and get the Fried Chicken version before I write it off.

KFC NASHVILLE HOT CHCKEN AND WAFFLES 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback