NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, December 20, 2019

ONO KOREAN BBQ

ONO KOREAN BBQ
1210 DILLINGHAM BLVD
HONOLULU, HI 96817
808-842-1110
HOURS:  Daily 10AM - 9PM / Sunday 10AM - 7PM
www.yelp.com/biz/ono-korean-bbq-honolulu-2
www.facebook.com/pages/Ono-Korean-Bbq/303208379860299

Back to Ono Korean BBQ again.  I love this place and one plate feeds me and the Wife.  I always get the Spicy Chicken and Spicy Pork Combo.  This time the meats were "spicy" and I loved it.  So good when the spicy sauce gets soaked into the rice.  Also love the vegetables and especially the Kim Che Cucumbers.  This is becoming my "go to" Korean BBQ near my office and there is always enough to bring home for dinner.  For around $12 this is a deal and delicious!

SPICY CHICKEN AND SPICY PORK KOREAN BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback