NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

DREW'S TACO TRIFECTA - SAN DIEGO, CA

DREW'S TACO TRIFECTA
SAN DIEGO, CA

I am a confessed Tacoholic and San Diego is where my favorite tacos are served.  I did my Taco Trifecta Tour again in one day while visiting.  Here is my Trifecta of Taco Shops which are all located in North County.  First up is the Brigantine in Del Mar for Fish Tacos.  These are the best Fish Tacos ever.  I love the battered Fish Tacos with Avocado but you can order Grilled or even Protein Style with a lettuce wrap in place of the tortilla.  The Carne Asada Taco at Brigantine also is my favorite Carne Asada Soft Taco.  Lots of quality marinated steak with a fresh tortilla, cheese, avocado and pico de Gallo.  Add the Brigantine signature taco sauce and bam...delicous!  Next stop is Raul's in Encinitas where I enjoy my favorite Crunchy Beef Taco.  Seasoned beef in a crunchy homemade corn tortilla with delicious guacamole, lettuce, cheese and pico. I love Crunch Tacos and this one is my all-time favorite.  Next up is Juanitas Taco Shop in Encinitas.  This has been my favorite Taco Shop for over 30 years.  Always order the Three Rolled Tacos with Guacamole and the Carne Asada Burrito.  This is my all-time favorite Carne Asada Burrito.  Visit each of these great taco shops by clicking the links below.
Click links below for more information on Drew's Taco Trifecta;

BRIGANTINE FISH TACO WITH AVOCADO
BRIGANTINE FISH TACO PROTEIN STYLE
BRIGANTINE FRESH FISH TACOS PROTEIN STYLE
BRIGANTINE CARNE ASADA TACO
RAUL'S CRUNCHY SHREDDED BEEF TACO
RAUL'S ROCKS THE SHREDDED BEEF TACOS
RAUL'S IS MY FAVORITE CRUNCHY TACO

JUANITAS THREE ROLLED TACOS WITH GUACAMOLE
JUANITAS CARNE ASADA BURRITO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback