NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, March 15, 2020

SUPER DUPER BURGERS - SANTA CLARA, CA

SUPER DUPER BURGERS
WESTFIELD VALLEY FAIR 
2855 STEVENS CREEK BLVD
SANTA CLARA, CA 95128
408-985-1352
HOURS:  Monday thru Friday 10AM -9:30PM / Saturday 10AM -9PM / Sunday 11AM -7PM

Visiting Santa Clara and my girls wanted to hit the mall.  My Daughter and her friend were hungry so we hit the food court.  The girls went to Panda Express and I went to Super Duper Burgers.  I ordered a Mini Cheeseburger and a Beer for $11.  The gal at the counter said it was Happy Hour so I would get free French Fries.  I thought the burger was good and the mini was the perfect size for me.

SUPER DUPER BURGERS

SUPER DUPER BURGERS
COUNTER SERVICE WAS FAST
MINI CHEESEBURGER AND FREE FRIES DURING HAPPY HOUR
THE MINI BURGER WAS GOOD
LOVE THE HAPPY HOUR FREE FRIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback