NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, March 19, 2020

YOUNG'S FISHMARKET

YOUNG'S FISHMARKET
CITY SQUARE SHOPPING CENTER
1286 KALANI STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96817
808-841-4885
HOURS:  Monday thru Friday 9:30AM - 7PM / Saturday 8AM -4PM / Closed Sunday

Living in Hawaii for over 30 years and being a foodie means I have friends in the restaurant and hospitality industries.  Seeing what is happening with restaurant closings and a decrease in trips and travel made me really think about these people and their livelihoods.  Many restaurants have given back by donating food for my golf tournament that raises money for cancer research.  Decided that I needed to do a little to help so today I bought 30 lunches from Young's Fishmarket for my office.  Ordered Kalua Pork and Lomi Salmon plates for pick-up at 11:30am.  Arrived at 11:15 and everything was ready to go.  Great service and I am telling you, Young's Fishmarket has the best Hawaiian food on the Island. Always made fresh with quality ingredients.  Entire office loved these lunches.  This made me feel good so I will do this once a week for the next month or more to support local restaurants in Hawaii.  Challenging everyone that can do the same to buy lunch from a local restaurant for your office or family.

KALUA PORK, LOMI SALMON AND RICE PLATE
30 PLATE LUNCHES FOR THE OFFICE
ORDER - PAY - PICK-UP AND SUPPORT LOCAL RESTAURANTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback