NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, March 14, 2020

HAMILTON - SAN FRANCISCO, CA

HAMILTON
SAN FRANCISCO, CA

We did not go to San Francisco to see Hamilton and did not even though it was playing.  Just so happened we were driving through the city and passed the Orpheum Theatre.  My Daughter noticed Hamilton was playing and announced it as I hadn't noticed.  I asked if she would like to see it and she said yes with enthusiasm.  I jumped on Ticketmaster.com and in minutes while we were in the car had three tickets to the show.  Great seats too.  LOVED the play.  The acting, music and story was amazing.  I left thinking this was a masterpiece of writing and music.  Blown away!

HAMILTON AT THE ORPHEUM THEATRE
SO HAPPY TO BEING SEEING THIS PLAY
THEATRE IS BEAUTIFUL 


WE ARE READY FOR HAMILTON 
SOLD OUT - LET THE SHOW BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback