NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

KETO LOW CARB BREAKFAST AND LUNCH

BREAKFAST AND LUNCH AT THE OFFICE

Staying on the low carb diet so this is what I have been eating for breakfast and lunch at the office.  I also add in some sliced Turkey, Ham and Roast Beef Deli Meats sometimes.  This has proven to fill me up and I can snack on the cheese and vegetables throughout the day while my employees enjoy cookies, chocolates, chips, candy and a wide variety of other holiday treats.  I sometimes eat a little Cheese and Deli Meats for breakfast and then have the Granola for lunch.  Just go with what I am felling at the time.  Saving a fortune not spending $10 to $15 per day buying high carb and fast food lunches.

KETO FRIENDLY GRANOLA WITH FRESH BERRIES AND ALMOND MILK

CUCUMBER, BELL PEPPER, TOMATOES, CHEESE AND HALF AN AVOCADO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback