NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

DREW BURGER WITH LOW CARB SMARTBUN

DINNER AT HOME

I was so excited to find a low carb hamburger bun that looked delicious.  So happy in fact that I bought two dozen at one time and froze them.  I made my Drew Burgers and buttered the buns and placed them on the grill.  The anticipation of eating a real hamburger bun after 3 months of not having one made me happy.  I built the burger which until now I have been wrapping in lettuce for three months with a SmartBun.  It looked amazing.  First bite and it tasted a bit gritty.  Second bite I said to myself that this isn't bad.  Third bite I said I would rather have the lettuce wrap.  Yup....these were not that good.  Wife thought the same.
I have 22 left if anyone wants to try them.  UPDATE:  Ended throwing these away.

DREW BURGER WITH LOW CARB SMARTBUN

MY FAVORITE HOMEMADE BURGER

SMARTBUNS

LOW CARB DOES EQUAL LOW TASTE HERE










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback