NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, April 8, 2021

LOW CARB STEAK FAJITAS

DINNER AT HOME

Taco Tuesday at Casa de Santos and I cooked us up some delicious Steak Fajitas.  I used a low carb Tortilla Wrap and my gals used regular Tortillas.  I did not mind the low carb wraps because the flavor of the Fajitas, Pico de Gallo and Salsa is what shined through.  These were really good Fajitas.  I marinated the Steak for about two hours prior to cooking on the grill.

STEAK FAJITA NIGHT ON TACO TUESDAY

FAJITAS WITH MY FAVORITE FIXINS

MARINATED STEAK, BELL PEPPERS AND ONION

STEAK FAJITAS

LOW CARB TORTILLA WRAPS FOR ME

EXTREME WELLNESS LOW CARB TORTILLA WRAPS

4 NET CARBS PER WRAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback