NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, July 4, 2022

DREW BURGERS

DINNER AT HOME

Spent hours cleaning our BBQ with good old elbow grease.  The grill had not been deep cleaned in over two years so it was caked with grease.  I spent $50 on cleaners, solvents and instruments to scrub away all the grease and make the stainless steel shine again.  Looking so good now so I decided to dirty it up by making Drew Burgers.  Made a Protein Style burger for my Daughter who is now going low carb and a regular burger for me.  She requested Pickles and Peperoncino's on her Burger.  Yes, I ate the bun because I did not eat any carbs all day.  These Burgers taste like an In N' Out Burger and they are DELICIOUS.  Happy 4th of July!

PROTEIN STYLE DREW BURGER

DREW BURGER

NEXT TO IN N' OUT - THIS IS MY FAVORITE BURGER

DEEP CLEANED THE OUTDOOR KITCHEN

TOOK ME HOURS TO CLEAN ALL THIS

ELBOW GREASE FOR HOURS TO MAKE THIS SHINE AGAIN

CLEANED AND READY FOR DREW BURGERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback