NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 17, 2022

TACO ROSA - WAIMEA

TACO ROSA
OPELO PLAZA
65-1227 OPELO ROAD
WAIMEA, HI
808-887-2802

We had just finished a not so great lunch at Merriman's in Waimea and I was still hungry.  My gals ducked into a clothing store so I walked around and saw this cute little Taco shop in the back of the small shopping center.  Taco Rosa called my name so I went in and checked out the menu.  Kind of weird I thought after looking at the Taco selections.  Dove in and ordered the Pollo a la Plancha (Chicken) Taco and the Bulgogi Pork Taco.  What I did like was the fresh toppings and Corn Tortilla.  Meats however did not hit the spot for me.

TACO ROSA - WAIMEA


SAW THIS CUTE TACO SHOP AND HAD TO STOP IN

TACO ROSA MENU

POLLO A LA PLANCHA TACO

BULGOGI PORK TACO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback