NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

SUPER BOWL SNACKS AT HOME


SUPER BOWL SNACKS
HANGIN AT HOME 

Passed up going to Super Bowl parties or a bar and enjoyed the game at home with my girls.  Just a quiet Sunday at home enjoying the best gift in life (my girls).  I wanted three things only.  Nachos, Hot Wings and a Nathan Hot Dog.  Tomorrow I start my diet.  The Nachos were really good.  I topped the chips with some heated chili and then added onion, bell pepper, and cheese.  Heated the dish for one minute in the microwave and then topped with fresh cilantro, tomatoes, green onion and a bit of sour creme.  My wife prepared the Hot Wings using Frank's Hot Sauce and then baked them in the oven to reduce the fat content.  Bought a pack of Nathan's Hot Dogs from the market and grilled the dogs and topped with mustard, sweet relish and diced onions.  Just as good as going out.  We ended Super Bowl Sunday with some really good home made Carne Asada Tacos.  Marinated Flank Steak grilled and cut into small pieces.  Topped with Guacamole and fresh salsa. Missed a first class party at my friends where they served lobster tails, shrimp, clams and just about every other great dish you can think of.  Would have loved to dine on that great food, but hangin with my girls was where my heart is.  So blessed to have them in my life.



CHILI CHEESE NACHOS WERE GREAT!
BAKED HOT CHICKEN WINGS WITH FRANK'S HOT SAUCE
ENDED THE GAME WITH SOME HOME MADE
CARNE ASADA TACOS
DELICIOUS NATHAN'S HOT DOG MADE AT HOME
FOOD AT THE SUPER BOWL PARTY WE DID NOT GO TO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback