NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, May 15, 2020

AHI ASSASSINS

AHI ASSASSINS
2570 S. BERETANIA ST
HONOLULU, HI 96826
808-439-4045
HOURS: Daily 10AM - 3PM
www.ahiassassins.com
www.yelp.com/biz/ahi-assassins-fish-honolulu-4
www.instagram.com/ahi_assassins/?hl=en
www.facebook.com/AHIASS/

This was week number 12 where I purchase 30 lunches from a local restaurant to feed my employees.  While this is getting expensive, I feel it is important to do whatever I can to support restaurants during this COVID-19 crisis.  I had never been to Ahi Assassins but have always liked their name and follow them on Instagram where they post great photos of fresh fish from Hawaiian waters.  I called up their shop and they highly recommended I go with their signature Baked Ahi with Crab plate lunch.  The fresh Ahi is topped with Imitation Crab, Cheese and Mushrooms.  Did not look that great but tasted ok.  I also tried the Marlin Dip and Garlic Shoyu Poke.  Marlin Dip had a slight spice but lacked the smoky Marlin flavor I have enjoyed with other dips.  The Garlic Shoyu Poke was delicious and something that I would order again.

BAKED AHI WITH CRAB
FRESH AHI TOPPED WITH IMITATION CRAB, CHEESE AND MUSHROOMS
30 BAKED AHI AND CRAB PLATE LUNCHES FOR THE OFFICE
SMOKED MARLIN DIP
SMOKED MARLIN DIP CAME WITH A FEW TORTILLA CHIPS
FRESH GARLIC SHOYU POKE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback