NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, May 1, 2020

TANAKA SAIMIN

TANAKA SAIMIN
888 N. NIMITZ HWY
HONOLULU, HI 96817
808-524-2020
HOURS:  Daily 7AM - 11PM
www.yelp.com/biz/tanaka-saimin-honolulu
www.facebook.com/tanakrest
www.instagram.com/explore/locations/256315062/tanaka-saimin

 My office said they were ordering from Tanaka Saimin so I said get me a Saimin.  They brought me this lunch which included Saimin, Salad, Shrimp Tempura and Teriyaki Beef.  Total cost with fees was $19.  The price upset me and so did the food.  This Saimin sucks.  I hate it.  First of all the salad dressing is terrible.  Taste like mayonnaise.  The Shrimp Tempura is a giant pile of fried batter with no taste.  There was a shrimp in there somewhere I think.  The Saimin noodles suck and have no taste.  The broth has no spice or taste and the dumplings are huge balls of pasta with no taste.
I peeled off all of the pasta and breading and had a bowl of shit I did not want to eat.  The Teriyaki Beef however did have taste and was good.  Other than that, I would never eat this Saimin again.

TANAKA SAIMIN
SALAD WITH TERRIBLE DRESSING
SAIMIN NOODLES WITH NO FLAVOR
BROTH WITH NO FLAVOR
ADD BROTH TO NOODLES FOR NO FLAVOR
TERIYAKI BEEF AND SHIRMP TEMPURA
SHRIMP TEMPURA IS A BUNCH OF BREADING WITH NO FLAVOR 
THINK I FOUND A SHIRMP IN THERE 
WON TONS ARE ALL NOODLE
I PULLED ALL THIS OUT AND DIDN'T EAT IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback