NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

BOB'S BBQ RIBS

BOB'S BBQ
1366 DILLINGHAM BLVD
HONOLULU, HI. 96817
808-842-3663

Up until this day, the only thing I have ever eaten at Bob's BBQ is the Chicken.  My office workers were going for the Ribs so I said grab me some too.  The Ribs arrived and the container must have weighed 4-5 pounds.  I mean it was heavy.  Inside were three huge Ribs with large bones and rice.  Came with a side of Cole Slaw too.  I could only eat one Rib and the Cole Slaw and that was it.  I was full.  I liked the Ribs and the sauce.  For $15 this is enough for my family of three.

BOB'S BBQ RIB PLATE
LARGE MEATY RIBS SMOTHERED IN BBQ SAUCE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback