NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, May 1, 2020

MAD BENE

MAD BENE
4450 KAPOLEI PARKWAY
KAPOLEI, HI 96707
808-744-7400
HOURS:  Daily 12PM - 8PM

Every week since this COVID-19 lockdown, I have bought lunch for my entire office to support local restaurants.  The Mad Bene in Kapolei was my 7th restaurant.  I chose Mad Bene because the owner Jin Hong has supported my Cooling Cancer Golf Tournament since its inception.  Always there with great food, drinks and music and one of the most popular holes of the tournament.  I was so happy to spend money at Mad Bene and feel blessed to be able to do this.  On the menu for the office was a fresh garden salad with local greens and a tasty vinaigrette.  The Rigatoni Bolognese with Sausage and Beef was delicious.  Portions look small in the little boxes but they were actually good sized.

MAD BENE FOR THE ENTIRE OFFICE
SALAD WITH LOCAL GREENS
RIGATONI BOLOGNESE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback