NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, June 14, 2021

ALASKA AIRLINES - HONOLULU TO SAN DIEGO

HONOLULU TO SAN DIEGO

I am a Hawaiian Airlines Platinum Member and have a ton of miles with them.  Went to book a trip to California on Hawaiian and the prices were outrageous.  I checked Alaska Airlines and was able to get us three seats together at a much, much lower price.  Only a small bag of chips was served on the flight but they did give us unlimited drinks.  Turns out you can pre-order food online 24 hours before your flight.  The Flight Attendant told us this and then said she had an extra Cheese Plate available for around $8.  We bought it and I enjoyed Cheese and a little vino on the flight.  I asked for a Chardonnay to start and the Attendant asked if I would like two.  Same with the Cabernet I enjoyed later.  Got to say that the service on Alaska Airlines is better than Hawaiian.  The employees seem happier and better trained on customer service.  That is...they act and work as if they care.  Don't get me wrong, I have had great service on Hawaiian but many times they Flight Attendants act as if they are doing you a favor and give the absolute minimum level of service.  The flight was nice and so was the service!

OFF THE ROCK AFTER OVER A YEAR IN COVID CAPTIVITY

COMPLIMENTARY WINE SERVED ON ALASKA

MORE VINO ON THE FIVE HOUR FLIGHT

HELLO SAN DIEGO






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback